Foresea Life Insurance Guangzhou General Hospital
Foresea Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “QHL”) was established in February 2012, which is the first national financial and insurance institution headquartered in Qianhai Shekou Free Trade Zone, Shenzhen, China.
QHL with the latest registered capital of RMB 8.5 billion with total assets of more than RMB 300 billion. It is serving more than 5 million customers and providing job opportunities for tens of thousands of people. QHL ranks No.232 among the “top 500 Chinese enterprises” and No.91 among the “top 500 Chinese service enterprises” in 2021. It is a dark horse in the field of insurance company in mainland of China.
QHL adheres to the 4H core service concept to create intensive caring, illness preservation, health management and wealth value-added services.
It is including 6 service functions which are consumer service, health management, wealth management, entertainment, leisure tourism as well as living in retirement.
QHL owns 10 hospitals:
4 hospitals have opened which are Foresea Life Insurance Guangzhou General Hospital, Foresea Life Insurance Guangxi Hospital, Foresea Life Insurance Nanning Hospital and Foresea Life Insurance Shaoguan Hospital;
6 hospitals are under construction which are Foresea Life Insurance Guangdong Hospital, Foresea Life Insurance Nanjing Hospital, Foresea Life Insurance Changsha Hospital, Foresea Life Insurance Chengdu Maternity Hospital and Foresea Life Insurance Hainan Maternity Hospital.
And 9 Wellness & Community Centers:
4 Centers have opened which are Foresea Life Insurance Shenzhen Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Guangxi Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Huizhou Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Nanning Warm Home;
5 Centers are under construction which are Foresea Life Insurance Shaoguan Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Xi’an Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Chengdu Warm Home, Foresea Life Insurance Changsha Warm Home and Foresea Life Insurance Guangzhou Warm Home.
Foresea Life Insurance Guangzhou General Hospital located in Zengcheng District, Guangzhou, southern of China. It is the flagship of Foresea Life Insurance Hospital Group of 10 hospitals all over China which approved by Guangzhou Municipal Health Commission. It is a polyclinic hospital with a total building area of 470,000 square meters, accommodating more than 40 clinical departments and 1,800 in-patient beds.
The hospital focuses on six major medical disciplines called Excellent Centers, including Neuroscience Center, Ocology Center, Digestive Disease Center, Rehabilitation Center , Cardiovascular Center and Sleep Medicine Center.
Professor Wang Jianping, one of the top surgeons in China, is the President and Chief specialist of the hospital. He has recruited more than 200 specialists, formed a professional team to ensure medical practice quality of the hospital. As former Vicee-President of Sun Yat-sen University, Professor Wang holds memberships of both Royal College of Surgeons of England and American College of surgeons.
NEUROSCIENCE CENTER DEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Emergency and Critical Craniocerebral Trauma treatment
- Intracranial Tumor Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disease intervention Surgery
- Neuro-endoscopic Surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Other brain and neurological disorders
REHABILITATION CENTER DEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Recovery
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Traditional Chinese Rehabilitation
ONCOLOGY CENTER DEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Surgical Treatment
- Precision Radiotherapy
- Individualized High-level Chemotherapy
- Interventional Treatment
- Targeted Therapy
- Cancer Rehabilitation Support Treatment
- Tumor Genetic Testing
CARDIOVASCULAR CENTERDEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Pacemaker implantation
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD)
- Cardiac Catheterization and Coronary Angiography (CAG)
- Interventional treatment of congenital heart disease
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- One-Stop Complex Cardiovascular Hybrid Surgery
SLEEP MEDICINE CENTER DEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Polysomnography, PSG
- Portable Sleep Monitoring
- Obstructive Sleep-disordered Breathing
- Narcolepsy/Abnormal Sleep Behavior
- Insomnia/ Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Sleep Disorders in Children/Female/Elderly
DIGESTIVE DISEASES CENTER DEDICATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Colorectal / Anus
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease （IBD）
- Benign Diseases of the Anus and Rectum
- Anus-Preserving Surgery in Advanced Low-Lying Rectal Cancer
- Autonomic Neuroprotection in Radical Resection of Rectal Carcinoma
- Familial Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Fistula and Hemorrhoids
- Crohn’s disease
- Peptic ulcers & Gastrointestinal bleeding
MRgFUS technology uses energy that is generated by an ultrasound source, focused at a specific point in the body to treat the tissue that is causing pain.
MRgFUS is a noninvasive treatment used to treat painful bone metastases, providing patients with prompt pain relief and significant improvement in quality of life. In addition to sarcoma (bone cancer) and bone metastases, MRgFUS can be used to treat prostate cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer and lung cancer, as well as benign tumors.
ELEKTA INFINITY LINEAR ACCELERATOR
High-precision, high-performance high-end linear accelerators can accurately treat tumors in any part of the human body.
Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography (PET-CT) Scans
PET uses radionuclide tracing technology to perform non-invasive imaging, reflecting the function of organs, blood flow and metabolic changes, so that disease can be detected early. The intervention of CT imaging compensates for the low anatomical resolution in PET imaging. Therefore, PET/CT optimizes the combination of the advantages of functional imaging and morphological imaging, so that the level of image diagnosis reaches a new level.
EXAVISTA DIGITAL X-RAY SYSTEMS
The EXAVISTA is a digital radiography and fluoroscopy system that offers increased contrast and sharpness of fluoroscopic images and reduction of noise and after-image. It offers high clarity for routine applications and improved real-time processing, and supports DICOM3.0, the world standard of medical image communication.
640-SLICE CT SCANNER
The 640-slice CT scanner is the most powerful imaging device that has the capability of diagnosing cardiovascular problems, it also has the ability of giving the best imaging experience and non-invasive assessment for multiple specialties like Oncology, Neurology, Pediatrics and gastroenterology。
The 640-slice CT scanner enables improved diagnosis and can scan up to 1,000 times more images per second than any other CT scanner on the market.
DISCOVERY™ MR7503.0T, 60 CM MRI SCANNER
Built around a third-generation, short-bore, superconducting 3.0T magnet, the user-friendly MR750 enables you to setup patients faster and make exams more comfortable.
SURGICAL ROBOT (INTEND TO INTRODUCE)
Robotic surgical systems can be used in general surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, cranial surgery, and cardiac surgery in adults and children. The Robotic Surgical System is an advanced robotic platform designed to perform complex surgical procedures through the use of a minimally invasive approach.
PROTON THERAPY SYSTEM (INTEND TO INTRODUCE)
Compared with other radiotherapy methods, proton therapy may cause fewer side effects. To achieve “precision treatment”, it is a preferred treatment method for patients whose tumors are located near complex and fine tissues or organs, especially for children.
ABOUT US / INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Our International Medical Center is supported by General Hospital which provides both Out-patient and In-patient service as well as annual health checkup service. The center adopt international standard operation and management mode. It has been recognized by many insurance companies at home and abroad and has established cooperation to provide high-quality and efficient medical services for patients. More than 100 special experts from various specialties are available at International Medical Center. The resident medical staffs are full trained with clinical experience.
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER–OUTPATIENT CLINIC
ABOUT US / INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Currently our Inpatient Department are full equipped with 28 rooms divided into 3 types: single room, twin room and suite.
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER- INPATIENT DEPARTMENT
- Fully equipped electronically adjustable nursing bed
- 24 hours nursing service
- Digital TV
- Hi-speed WIFI
- Comfortable sofa
- Foldable bed
- Water dispenser
ABOUT US / ZHUJIANG NEW TOWN CLINIC
1. General Medical care of Out-patient service: Reservation System; Consultation and Treatment without waiting.
2. MDT Consultation Service for difficult diseases. (Domestic and overseas well-known experts available for appointment )
3. One-stop health management
4. Customized personal medical service
5. Annual medical examinations and family health services
6. Vaccination reservation
7. Providing domestic and international referral service
8. Family medical home service
9. Translation Service: Providing translation and interpretation during the examination. (English: spoken and written)
10. Medical Insurance Service
DIRECT BILLING INSURANCE COMPANY LISTS
ABOUT US / ZHUJIANG NEW TOWN CLINIC
- Postal service, Printing & Copying service
- Tourist Information:
- Assist foreign and domestic customers in need of reservations for performances, transit, accommodation, restaurants, tourism attractions, etc.…
- Assist to contact with local travel agent.
- Transportation arrangement (extra fee apply)
- Visa service: information and assistance can be provided if you need to extend the duration of time in China or change the Visa type.