Stomach Cancer: Some Basic Facts
Stomach cancer also referred to as Gastric cancer is the fourth most common cancer type and remains the second most common cause of tumor related deaths in the world.
The malignant tumor can be found in any part in the stomach and it develops slowly over the time. This cancer often does not show any symptom until its advanced stages. Over 90% of stomach cancer falls under adenocarcinoma that originates in glandular tissue and remaining forms of disease affect connective tissues of stomach wall.
- Weakness or fatigue
- Stomach discomfort or pain
- Blood in the stool
- Mild nausea & Vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Lack of physical activity or obesity
- High in consumption of smoked and salted foods like red meat or fish
- Smoking and Alcohol abuse
- Working environment like coal mining, nickel refining and rubber industry
- Previous stomach surgery or removal
- Hereditary or family history of stomach cancer
- Inability to produce red blood cells due to vitamin B12 deficiency
Stomach cancer is completely curable when detected and treated at its early stage. Surgery is considered as widely used cure method of this cancer type besides other therapies like chemo and radiotherapy. A patient has to go through following disadvantages or anomalies when treated with traditional or standard therapies.
- Toxic side effects due to intake or exposure of medicine and ultraviolet rays
- Continuous medication and numerous mandatory restrictions on diet
- Badly affected body immune system
We, at SPDT4LIFE take care of your health from the attack of tumor cells with a better and alternative approach that is free from toxic and non toxic effects of conventional treatments. Our simpler and affordable SPDT or Sono Photo Dynamic Therapy using light and sound wave produces better results and improved medical conditions.
The main thrust of this alternative therapy is building a stronger body and immune system through regular exercise and healthy food habits under supervision of a team of renowned and experienced medical professionals.